Claber 8454 Aquauno Video 2-Cycle Water Timer
With only three programming buttons and easy to read digital screen, this single line timer gives you lots of flexibility. It has infinite programing options for your outdoor gardening needs.
This Italian-made timer is programmable to release water up to 2 times a day on any or all days of the week, for duration ranging from 1 minute to 23 hours and 59 minutes. Programming is straightforward using just 3 buttons, and the large LCD display provides easy-to-follow programming cues. A 15 minutes preset manual override allows for watering between cycles or pause programs without altering them; shorter/longer time in manual mode must be executed by hand. It has a low-battery indicator, and saves settings for 10 minutes while the 9V alkaline battery (battery included) is changed. Built-in stainless steel filter traps harmful contaminants and is removable for cleaning. The UV-stable ABS housing is waterproof, and quick-click coupling (included) allows fast and easy hose removal. Works with operating pressure as low as 7.3 PSI up to 145 PSI; handles maximum water temperature of 104°F and outdoor temperature of 122°F. Reliable solenoid valve designed for smooth water shut off that prevents water hammer impact. Unit is 100% quality controlled during manufacturing process. 2-year warranty. Should not be exposed at temperature below 37.4°F.
Drip Irrigation for Living Wall Planters
For large installations, we recommend using automatic drip irrigation. 1/4” emitter lines fit inside the watering tank, emitting water evenly down to roots and reservoir. Supply lines hide neatly in the irrigation supply channel located on the left and right sides of every wall planter.
Drip Irrigation for Wallys
1. The supply line can feed a maximum of 10 Wally Fives, as shown, or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
2. You can connect a maximum of 2 Wally Fives horizontally, as shown, or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
3. Tuck the drip line behind Wally’s tongue at soil level.
4. When installing pockets horizontally, overlap Pockets so that every two Pockets share one wall anchor.
5. Image shown consists of 10 Wally Fives, 10 Wally Five drip kits, 1 supply line kit, and 1 automatic timer.