General Customers / Online Orders
- Every in-stock order placed before 2pm PST via UPS Standard will typically ship out the next day!
- Orders placed via Canada Post will ship out the next business day.
- If an item(s) in your order is on back order, your whole order will ship together when that item(s) become available to ship.
How will my order be shipped?
- Majority of orders will be shipped via UPS Standard unless otherwise specified to ship with Canada Post. If your location is in a remote region it too may ship via Canada Post without notice. Delivery addresses located in the Greater Vancouver Area may ship via local carrier without notice.
UPS Standard Service Map
- To see how long it will generally take for UPS Standard deliveries to get to you, please see the below map; we ship from British Columbia
How can I track my order?
- Once you receive your tracking number via email or by logging into your account, you may check it at one of the following:
What if I didn't receive my tracking number?
- Your shipping confirmation should have been emailed to you the day your order shipped. Please check your spam folder for emails from Woolly Pocket. In the event in which you still cannot find it please email email@example.com
- UPS Standard generally delivers Monday-Friday in 2-7 business days by end of day.
- Canada Post delivers Monday-Friday and can take anywhere between 2-12 business days.
- All shipments will deliver without signature required, unless otherwise requested. It is up to the selected carrier’s discretion on whether they will leave a package at the door, on the porch, at the manager’s office, with the neighbor, etc. If the carrier feels the place of delivery is unsafe or not suitable to leave a package they will leave a postal note and take it with them. Both UPS and Canada Post will leave a slip to reschedule a delivery or to make arrangements for pickup. Please note redelivery from either carrier may not be available in your postalcode. Please check with your local UPS or Canada Post Office for pickup and redelivery information. If a package gets returned to us, there may be an additional delivery fee to have it redelivered.
- Please allow additional shipping days if your package is traveling to or through a region under bad weather conditions or effected by natural disasters.
- Standard business days are Monday-Friday
- Excludes most public holidays
- Your shipping confirmation will be emailed to you the day your order ships and it will include a tracking number for you to monitor your shipment.
- Items from one order may be shipped in multiple packages and will ship under one master tracking number. Due to shipping processes all boxes may not deliver at the same time or together.
- We also offer UPS Expedited (delivers by end of day in 2 business days). If something quicker is preferred please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- UPS delivery standards are within business days between major urban centres and are dependent upon origin and destination. Some restrictions may apply.
- Please when entering your address, note most physical addresses will ship via UPS.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes, so if a PO Box is entered it will deliver via Canada Post
What happens if my package is lost?
- We can say with certainty that this rarely happens with UPS. In the event that it has happened we will need you to contact us immediately. Lost packages have a small time window in which they can be recovered. Upon the confirmation through the carrier that a package is indeed lost per the carrier’s fault, we will send out your order immediately again. If the lost package is in result of the wrong address inputted on the order, we will determine each case the best we can, and there may be additional fees or no refunds depending on the circumstance.
What happens if my package says delivered, but it's missing?
- Please check the outside of your residence thoroughly and with your neighbors to see if it was left with them. Next contact UPS or Canada Post to check to see if the driver still has your package, or to see if they may remember where or who they left it with. If the above results in no answers, please call us at 877-7WOOLLY (96-6559), and we will see if we can find it for you.
What happens if my package arrives damaged?
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! We promise all of our products are inspected, cleaned and properly packaged before they are sent to you. Sometimes a bumpy ride, hurried carrier or the wrong placement of a box can cause damage to our products, even though they are made tough and with love. A picture of the damaged box and damaged product will be the first step to making this right. Once you have those please email them to email@example.com along with your order number so that we may get your new product(s) sent out immediately, and we will start a claim with the carrier.
Wholesale & Trade Shipping
- Most of the general rules already discussed will and do apply to Wholesale and Trade orders. However, do to the agreement you have signed with us, and the nature of larger orders, we ask that you contact your Woolly Pocket rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org about all shipping questions.